CROCHET KARMA CLUB CARD (2.5 hrs/session) - Group Crochet, All Skill Levels
This class format is intended to foster the creativity of every crochet artisan while giving back to the community. Sky's the limit with this card!
1 two-hour session = $30
**10% of proceeds for Crochet Karma is donated to a charitable cause. Our current initiative: Mental Health Awareness.
SEE BELOW FOR UPCOMING SESSION DATES.
How Crochet Karma Club works:
This is a group style crochet club with flexibility of when you attend with individualized support for each attendee. Maximum 8 attendees:
- Purchase a Crochet Karma Club Session Pass then,
- Attend a session date and either A) bring your own project or B) select a Bliss By Hand Kit or Pattern (not included in pack) and work on it with assistance and support.
In this class:
All attendees will be working on their own individual projects at their own pace with support. This class is great for:
- Finishing a project, sharpening your basics or going beyond the basics.
- New to crochet? Work without pressure at your own pace with supervision and sharpen your skills with support.
- Already a crocheter? Start a new pattern and get help on uncertain areas ie. pattern interpretation, pattern modification.
- Sharpen your skills.
- Not sure what to make next? Let me help you pick a pattern for your skill level.
- Get help reading or interpreting new patterns or diagrams.
- Get help with advance crochet techniques and tough transitions.
- Working on your own original design? Get help writing your new pattern.
- Get someone to test your newly written design pattern.
- Get feedback if you’re making something new.
- Get access to premium Canada Bliss quality crochet and yarn supplies.
Or simply, hang out and crochet with reckless abandon ya’ll
Address/Location: 925 Main St. E. Milton, Ontario, UNIT 10
Upcoming Session Dates:
Saturday March 7, 2020 10-12:30 pm
Saturday March 21, 2020 10-12:30 pm
Saturday March 28, 2020 10-12:30 pm
Saturday April 4, 2020 10-12:30 pm
Saturday April 18, 2020 10-12:30 pm
Saturday April 25, 2020 10-12:30 pm